Tuesday, February 14, 2017



Look at me. I have no place to stand. My feet heavy on the ground, wounded by thorns and padding. My hands I can not lift. I lose my balance and fall, and again I stand. But what is the point. A wall in front and a wall behind, always between squares and straight lines and angles, what happened to the curves, the circles? I remember we talked about the circles and then they left. all the cycles were gone, and I stayed between straight lines to fit my body, until it became a perfect square to cover the whole area so that nothing else would fit anymore. Until I became the space and perished. Until there was no reason for me to move .. But instead I laughed, I laughed loud and you came to find me and saw my wounds, my tears of blood. You stood and stared at me. And you laughed out loud and one laugh covered the other, and we kept laughing and nobody, nobody realized that laughter is so close to crying, but I did not betrayed myself, nor yourself! Square that you were.

Κοίτα με. Δεν έχω χώρο να σταθώ.  Τα πόδια μου βαριά στο έδαφος, πληγιασμένα από αγκάθια και βάτα.  Τα χέρια μου ασήκωτα.  Χάνω την ισορροπία μου και πέφτω, και να πάλι όρθιος.  Αλλά τι νόημα έχει. Ένας τοίχος μπροστά ένας τοίχος πίσω, πάντα ανάμεσα σε τετράγωνα και ευθείες, τι απόγιναν οι καμπύλες, οι κύκλοι? Θυμάμαι μιλούσαμε για τους κύκλους και μετά έφυγαν. Είχαν φύγει όλοι οι κύκλοι, και έμεινα ανάμεσα από τις ευθείες να χωρέσω το σώμα μου, μέχρι να γίνει τετράγωνο, μέχρι να καλύψει όλο τον χώρο και να μην χωράει τίποτα πια. Μέχρι να γίνω ο ίδιος χώρος και να χαθώ.  Μέχρι να μην βρίσκω λόγο να κουνηθώ.. Αλλά αντί αυτού γέλασα, γέλασα τρανταχτά και ήρθες να με βρεις και είδες τις πληγές μου, τα δάκρυα μου από αίμα.  Στάθηκες και με κοίταξες. Και άρχισες κι εσύ να γελάς δυνατά και το ένα γέλιο κάλυπτε το άλλο, και κανείς δεν σταμάταγε, κανείς, κανείς δεν αναλογίστηκε ότι το γέλιο είναι τόσο κοντά στο κλάμα, αλλά δεν προδόθηκα, ούτε εσύ! Τετράγωνος που ήσουν.